There are bars and gathering places on board to suit every taste. For example: You can catch a show after dinner, try your luck in the casino or join a sing-along at the Piano Bar.
Here are some of the entertainment choices:
- World-class entertainment options and exclusive experiences curated for each cruise — as many as 12 performance options nightly
- Musical productions and exclusive concerts in the main show lounge
- Movies screened in the movie theater or on the giant LED screen on deck (select ships)
- Casino action from perennially popular slot machines and blackjack tables to the latest in sophisticated gaming
- Direct from Beale Street, the B.B. King’s All-Stars Band brings the best of Memphis music to sea (available on select ships)
Wide selection of lounges and gathering spaces such as The Crow’s Nest to enjoy the sunset or the Gallery Bar for a cocktail created by Master Mixologist Dale DeGroff.
Direct from Beale Street, the B.B. King’s All-Stars Band brings the best of Memphis music to sea. From funky and fast to soulful and smooth, this eight-piece band performs nightly in the Queen’s Lounge.
In an exclusive partnership with the world’s leading center for the performing arts, Lincoln Center Stage showcases outstanding live chamber music performances.
Guests are part of the show as live musicians rock the crowd with 50 years of chart-topping hits. Between nightly sets, guests can sing and play along with trivia questions presented on screens throughout the room.
Exclusive concerts like “Off the Charts: Billboard Hits Rewind,” and “Frozen Planet Live by BBC Earth Experiences” are the centerpiece of an exciting variety of performances on the Main Stage.
With its two-story, 270-degree wraparound LED screen surrounding you in high-definition, our World Stage is a dazzling, trendsetting theater where innovation meets entertainment.
Complimentary films and popcorn are waiting for you in your ship’s movie theatre. Movies can also be enjoyed from the comfort of your own stateroom or suite. On ms Koningsdam, step out on the Lido Deck to enjoy a movie on the giant LED screen.